Today I saw Donna and Jaslynn in TM after Dizi class, I saw donna first instead of jaslynn. thn Jaslynn was like: why you saw her first? Jaslynn was much bigger size than Donna thats why she say that I should have seen her first instead of donna. When I was about to go home as in take the bus,Jaslynn rang and Asked me if I wanted to watch pirates.I told her that she rang too late and at a wrong time as I was broke that I bought everything I need.
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)