about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, August 13, 2007
Sentosa... @ 6:33 AM
Today we went sentosa...It was damn shit fun althought there were only about 15 people... everyone who went were damn tanned.
I woke up like at 6 and start to prepare the food then I took a shower before going to serangoon to meet up with wan ting. I left the house at about 8 30. I waited for the freaking bus for about 20 minutes then it finally came. I was holding a plastic bag and it was damn shit heavy. it took me about 15 minutes to reach serangoon. wan ting and I then went to serangoon central to buy stuff that is needed. I gave a call to cynthyia and asked her if we need to buy paper cups. she say it is needed so we went to buy and bought 100 cups and wan ting bought 2 bottles of water while I bought 2 bottles of mineral water as Ann Nee say need mineral water as some people cannot drink as they sick or something like that...
we reached Habour front at about 10 21 and wan ting say that there will not be any one there but Ann nee veng wai cynthyai and Cheryl is already there so we went to sit with them. Hui Zhen and Kin ren then came TOGETHER about 5 min after us and wan ting and I was like saying that luckily we did not take the later train as wan ting thought we would be very early. we then waited and Seow peng lao shi came then Johnathan. it was already 1045 at that time and ann nee wanted to leave but in the end johnathan stayed behind and wait for the others.
when we were at habour front centre, lao shi wanted to eat at the noodle hut then one of us said lao shi you want to treat us is it? in the end he treated us and used up about $79 and he said that it was cheap and we took cable car to sentosa and it was damn expensive about $14 per person and Lao shi paid for that also.
When we reached we took the red line and we saw 3/8 and Miss julie tan as they going to do CIP.We went to look for Mr boo after we got off the bus and then after we put down all of our things we played alot of things we first played the water but not all of us were wet. after that we played captiansball but after a while not mang people wanted to play as the sand is very hot. then they all went to play in the water and everyone were wet and we were in the water from 12 to about 3 then we went to eat and continue to play till 6 and we went to bathe and during that period of time some people went sun tanning and those who did not go sun tanning were also very black...
Hui Zhen and I was the very firsat one to go and bathe. We came back and eat all the food and went to take the monorail back. then we went back to the noodle hut as Lao shi left his things there so we went back to get it as it belongs to ben boo. Hui zhen and I walked so fast that we were the first to reach the MRT. we took the same train as wan ting they all but they were at the other end.We sat at the two seater seat and the couple in front of us whispered to each other and were looking at us and said that it was so cool as we were very tanned and very red.
When we switch back to EW line we took the same train as Kin ren shirley Jasmine and some other people. Hui zhen and I got down at eunos and walked our own way as my bus came first.