about
●
chat
●
links
●
archives
Friday, March 6, 2009
Super Cute and NIce songs by SS501! and others @ 9:22 PM
Labels:
Videos
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
i have friends.
you know you're jealous.
Adel
Amanda
Ann nee
Carina
Cass
David
Donna
Emma
Francine
Hanoi 2008
Huangyee
Illiana
Jaslynn
Jasmine Tan
Jasmine Foo
Jiawen
Jonathan
Kim
Klaryssa
Mavis
Melody
Michelle
Ngo Laam
Nicole
Phyllis
Rui Qin
SAC Dizi
Samantha
Seraphina
Teresa
Valerie
Vanessa
Vanissa
Wan ting
Wei ann
ZiXin
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
credits.
template by :
mymost
loved*
header image :
kseoul.
re re play
click click click click.
past months.
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
May 2010
the present.
●
Another Nice songI am seriously in love with SS501...
●
This is another nice videoBut is by SHINeeI love t...
●
This Song is damn niceIt is from Boys before flowe...
●
Junsu is so cute in this pictureLong time since I ...
●
Since I have pictures in my com nowI shall upload ...
●
I remember I said I was going to post the pictures...
●
Today school was boringas usualhahaTomorrow got CO...
●
Today Went BDS to teachtheir sec one is okbut got ...
●
Although Vday passed 2 days agobut I am still rece...
●
1 week passed and I shall update080209Today cc was...
create &inspire.