080209 Today cc was fun fun fun but I almost killed someone he should know who he is anyway had intensive 2 hour lesson with Mr boo almost died damn funny injured my hand and thought nothing about it
090209
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUI QIN!!!
it is a late birthday wish but I wished her already haha had CO mr boo didnt seem to be in a good mood sectionals first then combined ended CO a bit more on time but left school at 6 50 by the time I am home I almost collapsed so tiring
102009 nothing much happened in school went for Mr ben's NAFA concert it was damn nice especially the dizi solo but the guy at NAFA sound nicer maybe is because that one is live and this one is recorded but both are nice in their own way The URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWyYNhBGEIo&feature=related reached home at 11pm
110209 late morning nothing much only to find out that I really injured my hand
120209 nothing much also CO was ok lah Kin ren came to teach he was annoyed by the person also haha shall not specify havent experience it for myself yet
130209 Today had total defence talk and fire drill I was so tired I almost fainted I think I am going to fail my A maths test today I didnt study for it and most of the question in the test I was stuck so high chance of failing did the PE project after school finshed earlier than expected went home alone so loner haha anyway
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL IN ADVANCE!!
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)