2 MORE DAYS TO SYF !!!I am super nervous actually was not but when BDS and Coral Sec, their results came out I started to panic. A few days ago I didnt feel anything when people asked me am I nervous for SYF my reply was not at all Cynthia asked me just now on the way home I just told her no and after I saw the results the sudden rush of panic came and here I am now panicking. Today practise was ok other than screw ups here and there but minor and correctable mistakes
I cant help but feel that compared to all the soloists I am the worst amongst all. I never felt this way before but after the practise just now I suddenly have this feeling. I am afraid that we may not get the results we want because of me. when Mr boo was talking about mistakes and if you make them dont panic and continue. I know what he was talking about. The Mistake I made during SYF preview. that obvious mistake. I am really afraid I would make that obvious mistake again.
I felt so touched when Kim sent me this message just now :
"must believe in yourself cause I believe in you"
I dont know why but it really touched me and because of this particular sentence I will work hard. THANK YOU KIM!!! because of your support I will definatly work hard to strive for what we want. What the orchestra has been striving and working hard for the past year. And I dont want to let anybody down and I know that all 3 of us soloists will work hard and not let any of the CO members down.
Many have said that Chinese orchestra will definatly get Gold cause we work so hard and may be even the CCA that has the most practises even though Mr boo said it was not enough. I still think we need practise but as we know less than 2 days away is the competition. Time is never enough and many of us only come to realise the importance of this competition way too late but better late than never. I really hope we will achieve Gold or may be even honours. because this is the last competition the sec4s are going to compete for the sake of us and Mr boo and we all want to do him proud and prove to others that boys are not the only ones who can achieve good results all girls school can also achieve these good results.
We should never underestimate ourselves as we never know how high we can go suddenly I remembered Melody's quote. "Unless you flap your wings, you will never know how high you can fly".
I think Melody had done many a good job and I think this quote will be passed down in SACCO for a very long time. I hope I will be able to leave CO (offically but will still have to go back for the Trip) will us crying tears of joy as all our hard work has been rewarded.
Work hard everybody 2 more days before we can put down this burden on our shoulder Never ever give up nothing in this world can make us surrender.
"Unless you flap your wings, you will never know how high you can fly"
-Melody Heng president of SACCO Year 2006-2007
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)