today had standard test and I think I will fail with my e mahs test. for history I dont think I wrote the right things as I was practically writing crap. but I wrote quite a lot maybe I will get a few more marks for that. I wrote about 4 points and I asked around and nirali and alicia wrote about 1 to 3 points only.
Tomorrow there is freaking CO I think I will get pissed again. Who can give me chocolate to coolo myself down? Just kidding It depends what we are doing tomorrow. During the holidays I may not need to go for CO at all as I got tons of tutorials almost every subject teacher wants to have tutorials with my class. I think because we keep on talking during lessons that is why the teacher wants us to come bacj during the holidays. anyway I dont mind coming back as my class is seriouusly lacking behind all other classes
I know how to do my A maths homework and I got most of them right too. I think logarthims is quite simple and is fun too. And I didnt spend a single cent today other than asking adel to buy stuff for me. Tomorrow is finally thursday and it is going to be end of the week already my break is finally coming. it has been a long and paitent wait for me. this term has been quite fast in a blink of an eye it is already week 10.
The holidays I still have to come back to schhol for programmes and tutorials and CCA's. Having orals on friday what a bother. I actually wanted it today but cannot as they only prepared for 30 students and because they thought we had EL tuorials today so they put us on friday and i have to stay back for it. what a bother cant even spend my last day of school in peace. I gtg and study for the lit test tomorrow or else I will fail another subject.
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)