<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, January 22, 2009
@ 9:22 PM

Today is damn tiring
morning was ok
half the class was sent out because they did not bring their book
then during lit class there is only 12 of us
then Ms yeo said
how nice is it to have a quiet class
haha
Anyway
Tomorrow can leave class at 10 30 to go for chinese new year rehersal
talking about the rehersal
it sucked
as usual
and Mr boo scolded everyone
saying that we very irresponsible and all
but it is for our own good
haha
having SYF rehersal on 5th feb
it is a thursday and our rehersal is at night
I think the next day I will collapse in class
Mrs boo say after chinese new year we will start to have CO on saturdays
there goes my weekend
tired
nothing to do
chinese new year is like in a few days time
but I am not excited at all
instead I feel very bored
Hope the upcoming year will be a good one
cannot afford to do anything wrong
important year
I think I have to really change my spectacles
now I cannot even see the teacher in class clearly
how am I going to tell my parents?
I think they will slaughter me first
haha
I think I will just let it go with the flow
when the time comes I will just accept my fate

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.