about
● chat
● links
● archives
Saturday, January 10, 2009
@ 4:36 PM
Today is sec 1 CCA orientation
so tiring
wanted to sleep in but cannot
have to be in school by 7 30am
had dry rehearsal
then the orientation started at 9am
we had to do the exact same thing for 4 times
it was ok the first half
but the second half was horrible
horrible in a sense that it became boring
at 11 30am was asking sec 1 to join your cca time
we had 27 people
quite little
heard from nirali they had more than us
but really
when I was watching the other cca's perform just now
I would rather join theirs than CO
cos our performance was seriously very boring
Concert band and percussion band's looked the best
but at least we still attracted a few sec 1;s
haha
after orientation ended went TM with Emma
walked a while had lunch then we decided to head home
and here I am now stoning at the computer
haha
going to do homework later
haiz....
nothing much
till here