about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, January 19, 2009
@ 9:33 PM
Nothing to do now so I shall blog
Chinese new year is coming
today had CO a usual Monday routine
had Chinese new year rehersal
totally screwed up
Mr boo in the end was in a bad mood
CO thus ended late
left school at 7
so late
just finished homework
having gastric
my appetite is super wierd recently
I cannot have stable meals everyday
not a good thing
there goes my stomach
suffering now
dont even know if I can go school tomorrow
hope will be able
have to buy my red polo shirt specially for the chinese new year performance
and Sec 4 is not a good year to go on MC
miss out a lot is not good
especially with this kind of lousy grades I am having
or I had last year
I am going to study hard this year
and prove to others that I am also study material
My friend told me this and I find it useful
"If you believe yourself and try your best,
there is nothing that you cannot accomplish"
Hope this helps