SACCO DID IT WE GOT GOLD FOR SYF WHAT WE ALL WORKED HARD FOR HAS PAID OFF SENIORS WE DIDNT LET YOU DOWN
From the time we reach school till SYF feels forever. The time suddenly feels so slow each second feels like an hour each hour feels like a day. On the bus, looking at the bus passing buildings and passing other cars, it all seems like since the tedious SYF started I havent been looking at how Singapore looks like I feel like I am a stranger to singapore all of a sudden.
When we reached SCH everything started to tense up. Thank you so much Jonathan for coming to help us tune. Mr boo said our tuning was the best today. And Thank you Everyone for giving us support. Especially Zhong ming for coming down although he has an exam afterwards and he rushed back to school after wishing us good luck.
When we were waiting for our tune, Ngee ann was up on stage. It felt like forever before it was our turn. It felt like months rather than minutes. I was telling myself to calm down and not panick as if I panick everything would screw up. When it was our turn, All of us walked confidently up stage.
Everything went well for song of cicada. Mo li hua was the best ever. It was the best performance we ever put up. We have necer push purself this hard to be able to do this well. All the teachers were saying that your performance today gave us a shock as it was too well done.
We watch the 5 schools after the interval. they were not bad. I like the song 公主 by betty secondary. it was very nice. When the jugdges went to discuss the results, the time passed even slower than before. When they came back with the results, everyone was silent.
The MC told us to calm doen no matter what results we get. The Judges settled down and were sitting infor of CHIJ St nicholas. When It was announced that St nic's got Gold with honour, they screamed causing the judges to get a shock. It was a funny sight. My Hand was holding Donna's when it was time for our schools result to be announced. The MC read our School's name wrongly. But it was better than last time's situation. When our results were announced, the hall was silent for at least 3 soeconds and after than the hall was filled with screams and claps. We SACCO GO GOLD!!!
Zahreen who was sitting in front of me cried. Donna and I cried too. Tears of Joy. I could not believe my ears at that time I thought I heard wrongly. But we SACCO indeed got Gold.
Now CO is a place that I will be leaving soon but not so soon. After June I will be leaving SACCO for good. But will still go back and visit.
I will miss EMMA!!! I will miss MILLENIA !!! I will miss ZAHREEN!!! It is wierd to say this but I WILL MISS MR and MRS BOO"S NAGGING!!!
althought I dont know when I will go back to CO again but SACCO gave us that sec 4's and 5's the best graduation ever. A Gold award for SYF.
This SYF made our CO bond. Making us closer than ever. I hope that the Next SYF they will get better results. I will give You my moral support. I think without CO in my school life, something will be miss.
Things like : Bringing my Dizi bag to school Going Home late with Tao Practising with the section Getting scolded by Kim Listening to Emma's crazy talk Disturbing Simone
4 Years being in CO and How time flies 4 years has ended. I think I will definatly miss everyone in CO. No matter what. Leaving CO is like leaving something valuable in your life. I think On graduation day, there will be a lot of crying. cause I will definatly be sad leaving CO.
Juniors must work hard ok? Dont let us down
There are pictures but I will upload when I get them from kim
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)