<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, March 9, 2008
OMG it is 12 midnight @ 12:55 PM

Today or you can say yesterday I went out with Kim, johnathan, Wei hao, Sheng Yong, Xiao peng Lao shi and ben boo.we went to SCH to wait for Xiao peng lao shi to finish his Shift at the staff lounge if I am not wrong at first it was boring then we decided to play the soccer machine(forgot what it is called)then at first kim and I were winning but we did not play points then aftr we started to play points kim and I didnt reall have that mch good luck so in th end wei hao and Johnathan won the game and we left for Chijmes(if that is what it is called)

We actually wanted to eat dinner at any random past food resturant and watch The Leap Years a 6 40 but Xiao Peng lao shi insisted to treat us to Carnivoure(something like that) Brazilian resturant. we ate so much till our stomach almost exploded. We ate from 6 to about 8 to 8 3o some where there. Before we left Johnathan Sheng Yong Wei hao kim and I went to take a short walk around Chijms and then to the toilet and then we went back to sit and a short while after that we left. At the period of time when we ate Kim took so many unglam pictures of Ben boo wei hao and sheng yong. we laughed a lot so by the time we left the place, we were not that full already. Ben boo ate the most he ate from the start to the end. Kim stopped first then me then Wei hao then johnathan then sheng yong then xiao peng lao shi and finally Ben boo. After that we went to marina square and watch movie.

We bought the 9.20pm movie slot for the leap years. Because ben boo did not want to watch he went back to his school. so in the end only left Johnathan Wei hao shng yong kim and I because xiao peng left after dinner. at that time when we bought the tickets it was only 8 45 so we decided to go to the arcade. Sheng yong and johnathn at first played racing but sheng yong's gear was not working. then he decided to change more coins then Sheng yong johnathan and kim played the racing while Wei hao went to play the others. The Sheng yong went to play also and he won the whole thing and so did wei hao if I am not wrong. then we left for the theater. when we found our seats, we settled down and waited for the movie to start. before it started kim told me that she had to leave at 10. but in the end her brother came to pick her up and she left at about 9 35 when the movie just started. be cause we sat like that( me, kim, wei hao, sheng yong , johnathan) then when kim left wei hao asked me to move so I did. we watched all the way and it ended at about 11 20. we took Mrt home and here I am now updating my blog before I go to sleep.

Tomorrow there is still CC parctise but I hope that it would be fun. Gtg now it is already going to be 1 am.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.