<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, June 19, 2008
@ 2:38 PM

Today wet to do project with adel and Nirali.
never bring history paper so in the end never do anything .
Nirali and I eatched video
damn boring nothing to do
In the end watched 2 EP of a step into the past
Left East point starbucks at 1 15
Left adel there alone
went away with nirali as she has tution at 2
Adel has tuition at 2 45 at tampines
so she will have to stay there for a little longer
Now at East coast park Mcdonalds
will be here till 11pm
and now is only 2 pm going 3 and I still have 7 more hours to go
Today is Rui Qin's lst day of work
staying here to accompany her
dunno for what
but I shall keep my promise
I told her I will be here so I need to kep it
I think I am going to die of boredem
I think this history project not a lot of people will hand in
even the 2 history reps ae not even bothering
who do you think will
BUt my advise is to do
there is 30 marks for this project
dont waste it
HAHA

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.