about
● chat
● links
● archives
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
@ 9:20 PM
Went Ecp Today
Something damn sad happen
Dont want to mention
Lokman has a girlfriend
And He say she looks like Rui qin
Haha
Say some asshole bastard today
See already want to puke
No offence but yah
Think he very flirst somemore
he just disgusts me
Ok enough about him
or I think I will have nightmare
Ah Yin Quitting at the end of the month
Damn sad
She only have 9 more days before she leaves this job for good
So I owe her 9 sweets
1 sweet for each working day
She say when I give her the last sweet must cry
I dont know if I would go there on the last day of her working at Ecp mac
but she will still be working in singapore but not at Ecp of course
at somewhere near woodlands
that is what she said
Kelly went to talk to wan ting and ask her to ask her friends to work at Ecp mac
then she ask me if I want to or not
Wan ting said my parents dont allow
haha
then kelly say got other classmates mah
then she started laughing
wan ting say she is wierd
haha
Till here