about
● chat
● links
● archives
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
@ 8:47 PM
Today was super boring
seriously
but the rain made the day so cooling
haha
The holidays passed very quickly
it is already tuesday in a blink of an eye
haha
anyway found out something yesterday
Rui qin told me
someone was blushing profusely
because of one question Rui qin asked him
haha
I shall not specify who and what
if you want to know you can ask me
I will tell you
I think
haha
10 more minutes to 9PM
Rui qin and wan ting would thus end work
I suddenly have an urge to eat Mcdonalds
dunno why Rui Qin and wan ting always link me to Mcdonalds
haha
I feel like cycling also
but I dont think can any time soon
EOY is coming in around 20+ days time
and I am going to die a horrible death soon
Tomorrow is the last day of waking up late
School on thursday and Friday
and then the holiday would end soon
Till here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~