about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, December 8, 2008
@ 8:03 PM
Finally I decided to update
haha
came back from vietnam 2 days ago
vietnam was fun
the weather there was like so cooling
it was like 24/7 air con
haha
Today went for concert
got dragged
slept at 3 plus yesterday
woke up at 8 today
but like nothing much
I dont feel tired
got another concert on saturday
Mr boo soloing
wonder how it will be like
haha
cant wait
going with Christine, Pei Lin, Emma and Xenia
the concert starts at 8pm but must reach at 7 30
I must remember
this week I am so free
from tomorrow to friday is like stoning at home
haha
next week school is starting again
so tiring
this means that is going to be 2009 soon
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING
haha
I need to go make IC soon
haha
like finally
I am seriously very bored now
Finally I got my phone back
haha
cant stand using my brother's phone
cause he keep on bothering me about it
haha
This sunday cc practise
lianing SYF songs
haha
But maybe New year need to perform
then got lots of things to do again
haha
till here