about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, February 6, 2009
@ 5:44 PM
Damn Tired
So many things happened
300109
Today started with the HHP
It was suppose to a run
early in the morning
310109
Went visiting
The buses are very crowded
laughed with my mother the whole journey there
so fun
010209
Went Mr boo's house today
a lot of people
so scary
watched 2 and a half movie
dont feel like gambling
later like last year lose money
020209
Had CO
So tiring
got saved by Ms teo
but still left school late
030209
went home with angelina
something funny happened
Our little secret
haha
040209
Last period was lit
we all went home late
we all watched cherylanne's farewell video
it was very funny
we all laughed but some of us laughed
till tears unknowingly dropped down
It was very sad
especially the words of wisdom
although I was not really close to her
but watching the video
I almost broke down with some of the others
I think the class motto she made for our class
will surely be placed on our class tee
and I will definately remember that I have a friend by the name of cherylanne.
Rained when school ended
was wet
but not as wet as Aisha and Carina
drenched from head to toe
Ke min and I was not that wet
damn fun
050209
SCH Practise
So stressed
haha
But it was not bad
I think it sound better compared to school because of the mics
forgot to bring water there
almost died from dehydration
haha
kidding
Went home at 10 plus
cause we had debrief
went home with Nicole
060209
Had the run again
I almost fainted
so tiring
so much homework for the weekend
sure die
have to rush
cause I dont think I will have time to do on sunday
Never had time
haha