<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, May 8, 2009
@ 7:55 PM

Finished with Camp Corri
This 3 days seminar I think that I really learned a lot
many skills that has never been used before
Mr Dillip is very nice and encouraging
I think all of us will miss him
Just now dunno who said that he was Albert einstein the second
Mr Singh was funny too
He was eating lollipop.
then he was asking Mr Dillip isnt drawing the same old thing boring?
then Mr Dillip said I think you are just jealous
haha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIRALI!!!!
Nirali's birthday today
did a lot of stupid things together.
haha
bought with her her birthday cake
Hope her day was great ahead


about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.