<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, December 16, 2008
@ 8:23 PM

I am bored so decided to update
101208
Went BDS today
need to collect saturday's tickets
Indeed BDS standard compared to us
we are still far behind
加油 SACCO!!!!!!!!!!
haha...
I know my DIzi exam results
I PASSED!!!!
but not happy with the score
have to work harder next year

111208
Today went to celebrate Ngo laam's birthday
very belated birthday bash
haha
we all met at city hall
the latest one was Kinren
Went Esplanade to watch the competition open catergory
But left half way

121208
Cant remember what happened

131208
Went for Mr boo's concert
it was cute
haha
but it was nice
the songs were all very nice
When the concert ended Kin ren went on stage to give Mr boo flowers
Then Pei lin gave Mr boo flowers too
But Kin ren kept rubbing it in
his flowers were 30 dollars
haha...
but better than not giving flowers

141208
Went cc
got a lot of new people
all from coral
got shock
haha
left cc early to watch the beautiful sunday concert
it was nice
Pasir Ris sec their standard is damn good
totally different from what I saw at the dunman high competition
totally different

151208
Had CO for the whole day
quite an unlucky day for me
Thursday I have Mrs boo's MUSIC CAMP!!!
Everyone wish me luck
I will need it
haha...
never mind treat it as an improvement camp
sacrafice for SACCO
cause I really have to buck up
it seems like everyone improved but me
so stressed...
haha

161208
SS lesson in the morning
Next year SS lesson will combine with 3/7
Mdm frieda say that both classes strong points benefit each other
so combine class will be good for both classes
learnt new stuff
next year will be a stressed year
so have to start working hard now
cause next year is no time for slacking
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!!!


about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.