<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
@ 8:29 PM

The year is ending soon
actually is in another days time
the year was a really great year for me but it past too fast
many things happened this year
I lost a good friend
I dont know if she still treat me as one
but she is still my friend
I hope that next year would change everything
although there have been quite a lot of obstacles this year
but as long as we put in enough effort everything would be fine
I have 4 wonderful juniors this year
although they annoy me at times
but they are the best juniors I ever had
cos last year we had one junior and she left us
not as in die left but as in change section left
didnt really bond with her
now just hi bye friends
this year although is stressing but managed to cope with it
hope nothing goes wrong next year
Hope CO will get gold next year
cannot let Mr boo down again
we trained so hard for the whole year
and our efforts should not go to waste
GOLD for SYF would be our goal
I cant imagine what will happen if we dont get it
I think the 3 soloists would break down first
Next Year is also O levels
SYF + O levels = SUPER STRESS
Still wondering if I should go CC after SYF
Maybe will still go
practise cannot put what I learnt in SAC to waste
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing I do now will save the situation
anyway it's your life
you choice
I cannot force you into anything
just hope that you will appear
But for many times you didnt so I dunno
Helping you ask made me expose my thoughts and emotions
But I dont mind
just as long as nothing happens
you dont hate me or aviod me
and not treating me as a friend
I dont think this can go on for very long
but I would want it to go on forever

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.