Today is the day before Chinese O's. Althought it is only the start of Chinese O's, but I feel that it is the start of everything in the future and the end of everything in the past. Everything including CO, Fun and Entertainment.
SACCO
SACCO is the best memories of My Secondary school life. Althought people say CO sucks and all and sometimes I myself dont like it but 4 years of my time in CO make me know that CO is not as bad as what others seem to be. Naggings and more naggings, Delay of going home, conflicts, but everything past and it is better to think ahead. I dont intend to give up what I have learnt in SACCO. I intend to carry on with Dizi and maybe one day I will be famous. Haha joking. But This SYF We got a gold and previously we had a silver. This great improvement we had is all because of our hard work. I know the Next SYF it will be better. Because I know in SACCO everyone has potential. No matter Senior or junior. The only thing I will miss about SACCO is The Dizi section. Especially Kim's support and encouragement. Before SYF she told me "You must believe in yourself because I believe in you". The card she gave me " Don't give up on Dizi because I see potential in you". I am very touched and I know no matter what Kim is someone that I will remember no matter what. Because of her I can overcome the preassure I was facing before going on stage. Because of her I gave my everything on Stage during the Solo. Because of what she said after we ended and went out. This is what she said" To me, this was the best performance you put up and I am proud of you." Till now I can remember everything she said to me. Thank you Kim. Thank you very much. I will miss you and the times we spent together.
Emma is too someone that I will miss after I graduate from SAC. We did so many things together. She and her signature "NOOOOOO!!!" She and her unique way of talk and her gestures just cannot make anyone angry. She is the best junior I ever had and I will not forget her. Thank you all the juniors for the bear and take care.
Congrats to Seraphina for being SL. I know she will do a good job and I don't think any of us made a wrong choice of choosing you. prove to us that you can do it because I know you can. No one is a failure. A true failure is when you give up. Next SYF I know that with all the potential there is in SACCO, nothing can stop them From a Gold with honours. As long as there is hard work I don't believe that they cannot do better than other GWH schools.
I wish all the Sec 4s and 5s good luck for chinese o's tomorrow. Sleep early and drink lots of water. Strive hard and never give up. Fighting!!!
about
you think you know me.
write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
about
you think you know me.
)
hi my name is Noelene Seah and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
17!
chat
whatchuu say ?
please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)