<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7046772904876536622?origin\x3dhttp://twenty-fivehoursrun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, May 18, 2010
@ 11:08 PM

Today was another slack off day where there's no CRS lesson. Went home early with Sharon. We were retarded as usual. Laughing at everything. HAHAHA.

Went home to stone for sometime. Not really stone. Had lunch then practised Dizi before going to surf the net. Wait for Jo to come then the both of us talked in my room while waiting for Cassandra to reply. Jo wanted me to help er paint her nails but I don't have remover at all so we can't. HAHAHA!

We headed to Pepper lunch for dinner and it was damn funny. I kept 'disturbing' ah cai. HAHAHA. I said he cut his hair but apparently he didn't but even Jo says he looks like he did. HAHAHA. Disturbed Jay as well. Ah cai thought I was messaging Jay cos he said both of us are messaging. Both of us deny like crazy. HAHAHA but it's true I was not messaging him neither was he messaging me. It was Damn funny.

Ah cai kept making us laugh today. I even asked him why he keep on laughing. HAHAHA
Jay looked damn shock when I asked that question. HAHAHA. I have to work on both Friday and Saturday and I have the feeling I working on Saturday so as I can cover jay AGAIN! Cos he's not working.

I think I'm gonna die. Now talking to jackson on MSN. Quite fun. HAHAHA! I'll end here.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is ______ and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.